Living to keep dreaming
About four years ago, I used to have serious eye health problems and I didn't feel well like that and that is why with the support of my parents I decided to undergo treatment and made a change in my life.
To begin with, I followed all the recomendations that my doctor indicated to me, which at first was a bit difficult because the medicines I had to use were very strong. But then I got used to both medical check-ups as well as medicines.So, after that, the doctor also told me that I should wear protective glasses to avoid exposing myself directly to the sun, dust and wind, although at first I didn't like the idea of wearing glasses I had to do it for my own good.
At first, I forgot to use the medications at the correct time, but then it became a habit and I was also happy to see that I was improving little by little and it wasn't so bad.
After a while, I started to feel much better and also the doctor told me that I'm improving fast and the medical appointments were already every four or six months.
I was a continuing with the treatment and they were withdrawing certain medicines because they weren't longer neccesary. Soon, I realized that my eye health problem had improved almost entirely. In the end, one day I went to medical appointment as usual accompanied by my mom, the doctor checked me and told me that it was time to discharge me, that day was the best of my days since I longed for a long time hear that.
I will always be grateful to God and my parents because thanks to them and despite all the circumstances, I continue to fulfill my dreams.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario